eLearning that works
- Independently proven to boost exam results
- 50% of students usage outside school hours
- Option to set on-screen or written homework
- Option to set tests without need for teacher marking
- Automatic progress reports
- Introduce new topics using an interactive whiteboard
Learner login instructions
- Browse to SAM Learning website by clicking "www.samlearning.com"
- Enter Centre ID - NE34HC
- Enter User ID - Date of Birth followed by two initials, first name then surname. For example: the User ID for David Jones, born 1st August 1985 would be 010885DJ
- Password - initially same as User ID. Students can change this later. If students have previously used SAM Learning and changed their passwords then this change is retained.
||After hours and lunchtimes vie for online practice.
||New services being developed all the time
- Schools helpdesk: The SAM Learning schools helpdesk is available to deal with your queries Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm. for assistance please call 0845 130 4160 or email email@example.com
- Support materials: A variety of support materials are available to help you make the most of SAM Learning. These include: PowerPoint presentation for students and PowerPoint presentation for teachers.